Jango is a free online Music Streaming Service that allows you to play music from your favorite band or singer via ready-made radio stations. You can also create your custom radio stations and add your favorite artists and albums.
Jango has well defined numerous ready-made stations categorized by their themes and genres like Hip Hop, Country, Party, Moods and many more. The service is also freely available for Android and iOS devices.
The webpage is neatly laid out with the following 3 important links available at the horizontal bar at the top:
- Now playing: Gives information on the Station that is currently being played
- Explore Stations: To browse the list of Stations provided by Jango after careful research by Music Lovers.
- My Stations: To navigate your recently played stations and more
The Audio Panel appears at the bottom of the screen whenever any music starts playing. It has settings to increase / decrease the Volume, Rewind, and Play next title etc.
You can click on ‘Explore Stations’ to choose your favorite artist or band and Jango will instantly start playing the music from that and other similar artists. Alternatively, you can Search for a particular Artist or Genre from the top right of the page and choose the Artist.
Once you start listening to music from Jango, it provides a list of Stations ‘Recommended for You’ based on your listening history in the recent past. Apart from this, there is also a ‘Trending’ and ‘Top Hits’ list for your usage.
Once the chosen Station starts playing, Jango provides you a wealth of further information related to the Band / Artist like the Biography, Related Artists, Top songs and more. You can click on the ‘Heart’ icon to mark a particular artist as a favorite. This enables Jango to play more songs from that artist and similar ones.
Jango also offers you the provision to create your own radio station. The following are the required steps:
1. Search for a particular station or Choose an existing station by browsing the extensive list in ‘Explore Stations’.
2. Click on the Edit Icon besides the name of the Station to customize it.
3. Search for an Artist or choose one from the Suggestions that are provided.
4. The chosen artist will be added to the Station and the name of the Station will be automatically altered with the Suffix ‘Mix’. You are permitted to add 10 Artists to customize any Station.
5. When the Customized Station is played, songs from all the additional artists and also related ones are automatically added to the playlist.
6. You can find all your Customized Stations using the ‘My Stations’ link (URL).
You can click on ‘My Stations’ to access all of the following:
- Song History
- Favorite Songs
- Recently played Stations
- Customized Stations and more
An informative help section with FAQs has been provided for users who find it difficult to navigate Jango and get things done. Click here to access the Help Section.
Jango is a free and impressive online Custom Radio that plays music from various upcoming Artists and Bands. The playlists are randomly generated through a combination of our favorites and history giving you the music that you would like to hear more often. The sound quality is very good and the option to customize is very handy to build your own radio stations.
Go ahead and play all the music from this link.