Bath Timer is a free Android App that helps you to slowly and steadily regulate your shower timing. It’s very simple with no complexities and frills and can be downloaded and installed from the link available at the end of the article.
The App will save your valuable time and also help in the conservation of water, a precious commodity. As it is a Android app you can easily download it from the Google Playstore. Read ahead for more information on how it works.
How it works:
- Add the phases of your current shower with customized choices like Rinse, Shampoo etc. and add a target timer for each step.
2. Input your current shower time and let the App build an automated routine
3. Start the routine when you begin bathing and a ringer reminds you to move to the next step, helping you to pace yourself.
4. The routine will reduce the time taken for each step daily to help you achieve the desired goal.
5. See the results in the Progress Timeline that is visible by swiping up the Routine Screen
You can choose to enable an audio prompt to read each step name while you shower. If you follow the Bath Timer routines diligently, you will soon achieve your desired goal.
- The list of features of the App says that you can stream your favorite music while showering, but I found this function to be lacking with no setting to enable it.
- The developers could do better by improving the audio prompts and graphics of the App.
- There aren’t any settings to specify the number of days in which the target should be achieved. It defaults to 3 days.
All in all, a decent app to control your shower time but could do with a few improvements here and there. Go ahead, install and use it from the Playstore.