Marble is a free Virtual Globe and World Atlas software through which you can learn about geographical area of earth and moon. You can also rotate and zoom the Virtual globe. You can see the description of earth and moon on Virtual globe.
Virtual globe makes it easy to learn about geographical areas of the world. Virtual globe offers different types of projection like Globe, Flat map, Mercator. You can also view celestial bodies like earth and moon.
You can uncheck or check on specified legend like populated places, Terrain, Place of interest, Boundaries, Water bodies, Elevation, Ice and Glaciers, Relief and Coordinate grid.
Also track your current location and view it in different themes. Marble is a free software for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
Virtual Globe and Atlas can be used as a learning tool in class rooms. You can also change time and date and watch for eclipse, Sky, Twilight zone.
Key Features Of Virtual Globe:
- Easy to use and learn about geographical area.
- You can use virtual maps and Atlas for educational purposes.
- You can also measure distance between two places.
- Marble offers different style maps like a satellite view, temperature, earth at night, precipitation map, street map, Topographic map.
- You can easily zoom in and zoom out the globe.
- You can add bookmarks and download new maps and region.
- You can also create a map.
- You can also see the altitude and longitude on the globe.
- It is a virtual globe.
- You can set your home location in virtual globe.
How to install Marble to your PC:
- Visit the link below to download Marble or click here.
- Then click on download.
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Follow further instruction to install Marble to your PC.
Marble would be automatically installed to your PC. It enables you to provide total geographical knowledge about the world.
This free Virtual globe can be used as an educational tool in classrooms. It would be a better idea to teach with Virtual globe and Atlas.
You will definitely enjoy it. Try this virtual Globe and world Atlas.