Bio.link is a website that you can use to create your ‘Bio’ page to share all your Social Media Links from one place. Apart from this you can also add any of your favorite links to your bio and embed Tweets, YouTube videos, Spotify and SoundCloud streaming audio and much more.
Once your Bio.link page is ready, you can share its link with others and also use it on your social media profiles like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. to generate more followers. Bio.link allows you to view the statistics of the visitors who have accessed your social media links, embeds etc. through your bio page.
You can select more than 15 Colorful Themes for your bio page or choose to design it on your own using a variety of fonts, colors and buttons.
Bio.link is pretty fast and optimized for clicks. It doesn’t collect any data from you, nor does it track any personal data of your visitors.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to bio.link from the link provided at the end of this article.
2. Choose the name that you like for bio page. It will be verified for availability and the page will be created using this name as bio.link/<your name>
3. Sign up using your Email address and password. Alternatively you can use you Google, Facebook or Twitter account to sign up.
4. In the Setup page, type your name, add social media links for Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok, upload your photograph and click on ‘Complete’. You can add a lot of other social media links at a later stage once the page is created. The next task is to design your bio page, add additional social media and other links and embed content.
5. Click on ‘Design’ to choose more than 15 inbuilt templates or click on ‘Create your own’ to design your own page replete with your favorite colors and fonts.
6. Click on ‘Links’ and click on the ‘+’ sign beside Socials to add the links to all your social media profiles such as Facebook, Spotify, Soundcloud, GitHub and many more.
7. Click on ‘Add Embed’ to embed audio and video streams from YouTube, Spotify and other streaming services. These will play directly from your bio page as embedded content.
8. Click on ‘Add Links’ to add any of your favorite websites to your bio page.
9. You can also add headers to your favorite links above to arrange them in various categories.
10. When you have finished designing your page and adding all the social media links and embedded content, click on ‘Share’ at the top and copy the link (URL) to your page which you can then share with others. You can also choose to generate a QR code for your bio page and share it.
11. Once you have shared your bio page, you can keep visiting it and click on ‘Stats’ for insights into your top social media links, top favorite links, no. of views / clicks and much more.
Bio.link is also available as a Mobile app for Android and iOS. The link for downloading has been provided at the end of this article.
Bio.link is a very useful website to share all your social media profiles and favorite links in one place. It becomes a landing page for all your links that you can put out on your social media profiles too. The Statistics page gives you a good insight into the clicks and views of your social media and other favorite links.
Go ahead and claim your bio page. Click here to start using bio.link.