SVGmix is a huge and free collection of SVG icons and brand logos that can be downloaded and are available under the respective copyright holder’s license. It boasts of a collection of over 300K icons and logos and offers a simple but powerful vector editing program right in the browser that enables you to edit the files easily and quickly. All the icons and logos are compatible with Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, and any other vector editing applications.
The main page is clearly divided into two sections – Icon Collections and Popular Logos. SVGmix offers 193 icon collections from various websites such as Evericons, Pixellove, Remixicon, Cicrum, Iconamoon cute and many more. A few of these collections are directly available from the home page. You can click on the link ‘See all 193 Icon Collections’ at the top right of the page to view the entire list.
1. Click on this link to navigate to SVGmix. You do not require to sign up for a free account to use this website or download any icons or logos.
2. Just click on any of the Collections to survey the icons provided by them. The Number of icons in the collection, Style, Colors and License will be displayed at the top of the page.
3. You can click on a desire icon to view it in large size. Next, you can click on the corresponding button to download the icon in SVG format. Alternatively, you can hit on the ‘down arrow’ adjacent to ‘Download PNG icon’, choose the size and download it to your system.
4. You can edit the icon by clicking on the corresponding link towards its right. If you wish to share a particular icon on any social media platform or using its weblink, click on the ‘Share Item’ button at the top right.
5. The lower half of the SVGmix main page displays the popular brand logos. Click on the link ‘All Latest Logos’ to view the complete collection.
6. You can click on any logo and download it in the SVG format or PNG format in the same way as in the case of Icon collections.
7. The colors used in the Logo will be displayed towards the bottom right. You can click on any of the colors to view other logos that use the same color.
8. You can search for any Logo or Icon using the search bar at the top left of the page. If you desire to explore all the items (Icons and Logos) alphabetically, browse to the bottom of the main page and click on the required alphabet.
SVGmix is a vast collection of free Icons and Logos that you can download in SVG or PNG format. The website also provides a handy SVG editor that enables you to edit any item directly in the browser. The interface is very simple and easy to use and enables you to locate the required item very easily.
Click here to visit SVGmix and start going through the huge collection.