Lalamu Studio is a free application optimized for your desktop that enables you to create lip sync videos using the power of AI. You can use the video and audio templates that have been provided by Lalamu Studio or upload your own media from the computer. The resolution of the output video remains the same as the original footage.
Lip sync is a term that relates to the matching (synchronizing) of lip movements of a person with the spoken words or a song sung that are mostly pre-recorded. In animated movies the characters are speaking to each other and films which are in some other language are dubbed to your native language so you can understand it easily. Both these forms of art need intricate and detailed lip syncing. A lot of video games also make extensive use of lip-synced audio to generate an immersive experience in which the on-screen characters appear to be speaking perfectly.
Lalamu Studio is an innovative solution that was created out of a profound desire to simplify the process of seamless synchronization of audio-video and to overcome the challenges that one faces in this process by leveraging the power of AI. It combines advanced text-to-speech and lip sync algorithms to analyze the audio files and synchronize the mouth movements precisely. Through the extensive use of AI, the entire process is automated and made accessible to ordinary users irrespective of their technical skill and expertise.
You must remember that this is a demo version that allows creators to choose the audio-video from the templates that have been provided or upload their own files. Let us explore the brief working of Lalamu using the instructions provided below.
1. Click on this link to navigate to Lalamu Studio. No registration or sign up is required to use this product.
2. Choose a video from the templates that have been provided at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, you can also upload your own video in mp4 format by clicking on the ‘Upload Video’ button.
3. To add an audio piece, you can click on the ‘Add new audio’ tab in the panel on the left side of the screen and choose any of the audio templates from the list that has been provided by enabling it through the toggle switch. If you wish to listen to the audio before using it, you can click on the ‘Play’ button beside the audio name. Once you have selected the audio to be lip-synced, click on the ‘Generate lip sync video’ button at the bottom of the panel and wait for some time while Lalamu Studio performs the operation. Once the process is completed you will be able to view the output video on the screen.
4. You can also click on the ‘Add new audio’ tab in the left panel and generate your own audio by using the text-to-speech engine of Lalamu studio. Just type a few words (Max 300 characters), choose the Voice by clicking on the left / right arrow buttons, select the Emotion from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Generate audio’. Alternatively, you can also upload an audio file from your local computer in the mp3 format. Once the audio has been uploaded or generated via text-to-speech, it appears in the list of audio templates as described earlier and the rest of the process remains the same.
5. You can download the output video in mp4 format by right-clicking on it and choosing ‘Save video as’.
This version of Lalamu Studio allows you to upload an mp4 video with a maximum size of 30 Mb and duration of 30 seconds. If you wish to upload your own audio in the mp3 format, the maximum permitted size is 5 Mb with a maximum duration of 30 seconds.
Traditional methods of lip-syncing of videos are highly time-consuming and require a lot of technical expertise. Lalamu Studio offers a solution that is very user-friendly with a flexibility of uploading your own media files or choosing from the built-in templates. I found that the lip-syncing in the output video was highly precise without affecting the resolution of the video. Go ahead and try out the product and write to us on how you think this could revolutionize the approach of creators when it comes to audio-video synchronization.
Click here to navigate to Lalamu Studio