Blood Pressure Tracker is a free blood pressure recording tool that lets you record and monitor blood pressure right there on your desktop. This tool is easy to use and simplifies heart rate and blood pressure data recording. The interface of this blood pressure recording tool comes with a calendar and graph for monitoring blood pressure in a better way. Blood pressure tracker even allows you to save blood pressure data to text file or CSV file.
This tool to monitor blood pressure lets you add blood pressure readings and comments with a single click on the small Heart button at the top left corner of the interface. Single click on this Heart button opens up a data entry form in which you need to enter the exam date, exam time, Systolic BP, Diastolic BP, heart rate, part of the day, pre-installed comments and text comments. Once you are over with blood pressure data entry, then you need to simply click on “Add Data” button. The added blood pressure data will appear on the left side of the screen above the calendar.
Don’t forget to check out Health Monitor reviewed by us.
This tool lets you save your health details like Systolic BP, heart rate, Diastolic BP and the time at which you took the measurement. As the interface includes a calendar, within the calendar itself this tool shows your BP status on daily basis. You can view the graph of your blood pressure for 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days or even for 1 year and more. So in this way you can easily monitor your blood pressure level and take precautions for lower or higher blood pressure.
Using this blood pressure recording tool, you can save your blood pressure records and share it with your doctor to avail a better treatment.
Some Key Features Of This Tool To Monitor Blood Pressure:
- This tool comes with a intuitive user-interface for recording Systolic BP, Diastolic BP and heart rate.
- You can enter the text comments or select any of the pre-installed comments from the dropdown menu of comments while adding the data.
- Shows the blood pressure reports in graphs for better analysis.
- Save the blood pressure data as a text file or CSV file.
- Load CSV file of the blood pressure data into this software.
- Calendar displays the day to day blood pressure status.
- Helps you in preventing low or high blood pressure.
Also, check out My Daily Readings reviewed by us.
How To Download And Install This Tool To Monitor Blood Pressure:
- Open the homepage of Blood pressure tracker and click the download link under Trial version.
- Trial version is available for unlimited period without any limitations.
- Download this free tool without any doubt, as it’s free.
- A setup file will be downloaded into your computer.
- Run the setup file and follow further instructions of installation.
Blood Pressure Tracker is a free blood pressure monitoring tool which helps you to prevent low blood pressure or high blood pressure. Download Blood pressure tracker for free.