DesktopSnowOK is a free desktop snow software which displays falling snow flakes on your desktop to give you a feel of the approaching winter weather. This desktop snow software gives a magical snow falling look to your desktop. It allows you to activate or deactivate the snow flakes whenever you wish to, with just a click. This desktop snow software moreover allows you to set the speed of falling snow flakes, you can adjust the number of flakes, transparency. This tool also lets you to select flake texture out of several textures available.
Have a look, your desktop screen would look cool like the above image. This animation is created using Screencast-O-Matic.com.
This desktop snow software does not require installation, you can easily execute it from the desktop. As this tool is portable, it can also be carried on USB stick or other memory device. As it’s a windows utility software, it works with Windows operating system. By now you would also want your desktop screen full of snow flakes. This small and awesome software will make your screen look awesome snowy with snow flakes falling from top of the screen to the bottom.
Don’t forget to check out animated Christmas tree to add to your Christmas desktop decoration list.
Some Key Features of this Desktop Snow Software:
- Small in size.
- No installation required.
- Activate/deactivate snow flakes whenever you wish to.
- Set transparency, number of flakes, and speed.
- Number of snow flakes are available between 5 to 64.
- Choose between Several flake textures.
- Option of deactivation by mouse movement or keyboard movement.
- Portable software.
How to Download and Install this Desktop Snow Software:
- Go on to homepage of DesktopSnowOK software.
- Click on “Download”.
- A zip format File gets downloaded into your system.
- Double click on the file and then click on DesktopSnowOK application.
- Run the application, that’s all.
DesktopSnowOK is a free software which gives a cool and awesome look to your windows desktop screen. Download it for free and get the magical feeling on your desktop screen.