Table Generator is a free online tool from Codedryer.com that enables you to automatically generate HTML Tables with different color variants and styles such as Plain CSS, Bootstrap or Tailwind. All that you are required to do is input the table header and content in CSV format, preview the HTML table and copy and use the generated HTML code wherever you desire.
HTML tables basically give you data in a table format which is easy to read as it is structured. The Table Generator application is a great tool for people who are not very familiar with the HTML and CSS and allows you to produce tables without manually writing HTML code.
1. Click on this link to navigate to Table Generator from Codedryer.com
2. Input the Table Header in CSV format in the text box at the top.
3. Next, type / paste the Contents of the Table in CSV format in the text box below the table header.
4. Use the drop-down lists at the bottom of the tool to specify the Styling, Color Variants, Stripes, and Borders.
5. You can also choose if your want Hoverable rows or a Small table by enabling the respective checkboxes.
6. Click on the ‘Preview’ button below the table to visualize it in real time and carry out any changes if required.
7. Once you are satisfied with the results, click on the ‘HTML Code’ button to view the code and then click on the ‘Copy’ button to copy it to the clipboard. You can now go ahead and use the code wherever required.
Table Generator is a 100% free online application that you can use to produce HTML tables with different styles and color variants. You can preview the table in real time and then copy the HTML Code and use it in your online projects.
Click here to navigate to Table Generator.