AM-Notebook is a free personal information manager to manage personal information and supports spreadsheet, notes, calendar, and diagrams. This free personal information manager provides easy and convenient way to save all notes, spreadsheet supportive with formulas, flowcharts, tasks, contacts, and To do list.
You can use spreadsheet with formulas to calculate average, sum, and maximum values. You can also save notes with entering values and variables. This free software to manage personal information also allows you to save contacts and to easily find them when in need.
You can even check out weekly, monthly, yearly or day wise calendar, which enables you to track each and every hour of the day. AM-Notebook provides spell check operation to manage personal information with auto correction of words.
Note: Available in Free and Pro version.
Also check out other free personal information manager we reviewed earlier.
Features Of This Free Software To Manage Personal Information:
- Shows spreadsheet and notes in two different tabs.
- Provides notes with many text formats.
- Shows calendar weekly, monthly, yearly and day wise.
- Store all contact information with address list.
- Allows to save all notes date by date.
- Available with to do list.
- Featured with alarms
- Provides option for restore and backup.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Allows to print and preview the notes.
- Provides portable edition for USB drive.
- Enables recurring of task.
How To Install AM-Notebook To Your PC:
- Visit the website link to download AM-Notebook to your PC.
- Download the exe file.
- Choose among the Free and Pro version.
- You may also choose a portable edition for your USB stick.
- Proceed with further instruction to install this free software to manage personal information on your PC.
AM-Notebook is an excellent tool to create spreadsheets, add contacts, print notes, set alarm and to assign work on To Do list.