Movlie is a very simple online ‘movie based guess’ game. It is inspired from Wordle, the online Word game that has taken the Internet world by storm.
Movlie is about guessing the correct name of the movie (American) from a screen grab of its video. The guess is made by typing a few letters from the name of the movie in the ‘Search box’ and selecting any one from the list. If the guess is incorrect, the next screen grab is presented as an additional clue and so on. A total of 6 attempts are provided within which you are allowed to make the correct guess and win the game.
Here are the steps to play Movlie:
- Navigate to the Movlie game.
- Look at the screen grab that has been provided, think about the movie name and type in the requisite letters in the ‘Search box’.
- Select a name from the list of movies that will be displayed. Remember that you aren’t allowed to type in the name of a movie that isn’t there in the list.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- If the guess is correct, the text bar turns Green and the play statistics are displayed.
- If you make an incorrect try, another screen grab of the same movie is displayed as a clue. Continue this process till you win the game or all your attempts have been used up.
You cannot play a new game till approximately 12 hours have passed. Movlie is good for movie buffs who watch a lot of American movies and have a decent memory of its events and scenes.
You could use Google reverse image search for help in correctly guessing the name of the movie.
Movlie is a fair game for entertainment if you are interested in American movies and dramas. The aesthetics of the website are poorly designed and leave a lot of scope for improvement.
Go ahead and try it out from this link. All the best.