Draft by Robin AI is a free AI-powered tool that empowers commercial teams to create usable contracts in just a few minutes using approved contract templates that ensure consistency on all occasions. In addition to this, you can maintain control and supervise the entire process of contract creation and delivery using in-built approval workflows.
With Draft, Legal teams need not spend time on the creation of contracts for standard and repetitive documents. It helps you to concentrate more on your high-value work by decreasing your overall workload.
- Approved Contract Templates: Draft helps you to easily create contracts from approved templates from legal teams which ensure that they are consistent and language compliant every time you use them. The commonly available agreements are NDAs, employments contracts and variety of service agreements.
- Smart Forms: The contract templates are dynamic and are linked to smart forms that help you to populate the contract terms and fill-in the details.
- In-built Approval Workflows: You can simplify your contract approvals through the built-in approval workflows. This helps your business teams churn out contracts quickly as the legal teams stay in control of the overall process.
Once your contract is ready, you can either move it into the Review stage if required or download it as a PDF or DOCX file.
1. Click on this link to navigate to Draft by Robin AI and click on ‘Try for free’ to get started. You must provide your email address to register for a free account and activate it using the email that is sent to your inbox.
2. Once you sign in, you will be navigated to the Draft Dashboard from where you can access and edit all your saved contracts.
3. To start the process of creation of a new contract, click on ‘Create New Draft Contract’ at the top right of the page, select the Contract type and Template, assign a descriptive name to the Contract, and then click on ‘Create Contract’.
4. You will now be taken to the contract creation screen. Use the Configure Contract form on the right side of the draft to populate Contract terms such as Effective date, Names of parties, Address, Purpose, Governing law and more depending on the contract in question. When you click on any field in this form, you will be taken to the exact location in the form where the details are being filled so that you are aware of the context.
5. To view a clean version of the Contract, use the ‘Clean Version’ toggle switch at the top.
6. Once you have filled up all the fields in ‘Configure Contract’ form you can click on ‘Ready for Negotiation’ to push the contract to the Review Stage. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Download’ button to save the contract in your system in the PDF or DOCX format.
Draft by Robin AI is fashioned to help you make your routine contracts simple and straightforward through the use of smart forms. It reduces your legal workload to a great extent and enables you to focus on the work that is more deserving of your attention. The templates for common agreements like NDA, employment contracts and more are very helpful and allow you to get started quickly with ease. Go ahead and try out this product and let us know what you feel about it.
Click here to navigate to Draft by Robin AI