Here is the list of 5 free RMVB to MP4 converter software for Windows.
RMVB file is limited to some media players. So, if you do not have a free media player to play RM and RMVB files, then you are better off converting this file to one of the popular formats, like, MP4.
These 5 software let you convert RMVB media file into MP4 and other popular media formats. They all provides video editing features and can convert RMVB files in bulk as well (except RMVB Converter).
Let’s find out the features of each of these software in detail, starting with iWisoft Free Video Converter.
You can also try these free media players to play RM and RMVB files.
iWisoft Free Video Converter is a handy software. It can convert multiple RMVB to MP4 in one go. Here are the steps for that:
- Add RMVB files by clicking on Add button on the top left corner of its interface or Drag n Drop them on its interface.
- Then, select output format as MP4, from available dozens of output formats in Profile section.
- Click on the START button on bottom right corner of its interface.
It provides an integrated media editor, which is the uniqueness of this software. You can use it to Create Effect, Trim, Crop, Add text watermark, Add logo, etc in the video. You can also take snapshot from video using this software.
For further details of this software, read its full review here.
Weeny Free Video Converter is a very effective media file converting tool. It support a wide range of input and output formats for file conversion. You can convert RMVB to MP4 in bulk using this software.
Steps to convert RMVB file to MP4 format are:
- Click on Add Video File on top left corner of its interface and add RMVB files.
- Select output format as MP4 from given 25 output formats on top right corner of its interface.
- Click on Convert Now! button on right to Add Video File button.
Other striking features of this software are:
- It also let you to customize video and audio quality before converting.
- It also support a wide range of Input file formats, like: Media Files, Flash files, Windows Media Files, Real Media files, etc.
- You can also preview video file before converting using this software.
Its setup file size is just less than 28 MB. You can read its full review here.
Free RMVB Converter is another very useful media file converter software to convert RMVB files to MP4. It support the widest range of input and output formats for file conversions in this list.
Here are the steps to convert RMVB to MP4 using this software:
- Add RMVB files by clicking on Add Video button on top left corner of its interface or Simply drag-n-drop them on its interface.
- Then, select output format as MP4 from Output format section.
- Click on the Convert button on bottom right corner of its interface.
Note: Free RMVB Converter has ad-supported installation.
Its setup file size is less than 30 MB.
ConvertVid is another feature-rich software. It provides its unique feature that it can manage the conversion record. You can save the conversion record in XML file and load them later.
Steps to convert RMVB to MP4 using this software are:
- Add RMVB files by clicking on Add button ( + sign icon) on top left corner of its interface or Drag n Drop them.
- Select output format as H.264 (same as MP4) in Output Format section.
- Click on convert button, which is right to Add button.
It is a small software, its setup file size is just above 8 MB.
Read its full review here.
RMVB Converter is a straightforward software in this list to convert RMVB to MP4 format. It is because it only support RMVB and RM file as inputs format.
Converting RMVB file to MP4 format is three-step process:
- Open a RMVB file by clicking on Open button its interface.
- Select output format as MP4.
- Then, click on Convert button.
It can convert RMVB into other output formats as well, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP3, etc. RMVB Converter is also the smallest software in this list; the setup file size less than 7 MB.
You can also try these free video converter software.
In my opinion, iWisoft Free Video Converter is one of the best software in this list. Its text watermarking and adding logo to video while converting is something that I find useful.