ReceiptCamp is a simple and private Personal Receipt Manager for Android and iOS that enables you to manage you expenses by uploading the images of Bills and Receipts into the application. You can do this by adding the images from your Gallery or directly taking the pictures using your device camera.
ReceiptCamp also allows you to create Folders and store your Receipts in them so that you can organize them in a structured fashion. For example, you can create a folder called Groceries and store all your grocery related receipts in it. Likewise, you can create folders for Medical, Travel, Electricity and more and store the corresponding receipts in them.
1. Tap on this link to install ReceiptCamp for Android.
2. Launch the application and you will observe a large ‘+’ sign at the bottom right of the device screen.
3. Tap the ‘+’ sign and then tap on the ‘Create folder’ icon at the bottom (third icon from the left) to create a new folder. Assign a descriptive name to the folder such as ‘Groceries’ and tap ‘Create’. Use the same procedure to create all the folders that you require to organize your receipts and you will be view them on the screen.
4. Next, tap on the ‘+’ icon and choose how you wish to add the receipt images. If you already have a picture of the receipt, you can click on the first icon to add the image from the gallery. Alternatively, if you wish to click a picture of the receipt and upload it to ReceiptCamp, tap on the second icon.
5. In case you want to click a picture of the receipt as well as subsequently crop the image appropriately, tap on the fourth icon at the bottom.
6. Once you have uploaded it the receipt image from the gallery or clicked the picture, it’s thumbnail will be visible on the device screen. You can tap on it to view the receipt in full size.
7. You can tap on the 3-dots icon beside any image and choose ‘Rename’ to assign a describe name for the receipt.
8. To move the receipt to the correct folder, tap on the 3-dots icon, choose Move and select the appropriate folder where you wish to store the receipt.
9. You can also export the receipt in PDF format by tapping on the ‘Export PDF’ option in the menu. Alternatively, if you wish to share the receipts, tap on the corresponding option.
10. The uploaded receipts are always kept confidential as none of your personal data ever leaves the app.
Overall, ReceiptCamp is a fairly simply Personal Receipt Manager that allows you to upload your bills / receipt images into different folders and manage your expenses. The uploaded receipts can be shared with anyone you like or exported in the PDF format.
Tap here to install ReceiptCamp.
Click here to explore 5 Free Receipt Management Apps for Android to accurately track your expenses. They take photographs of your Receipts and creates their digital versions using OCR.