My Commander is a free file manager which claims to be the smartest file manager. The free file manager is extremely small in size and is super fast which makes the file management experience quite smooth. File operations with this file manager is slick and multi operational. My commander can create and extract both ISO and Zip files which are not present in most of the free file managers. It is strictly for the Windows 7 API. Also, you don’t need bulky runtime libraries for My Commander. You can browse the web on this free file manager.
Key Features of Free file Manager Mycommander :
There are many technical features for this product :
- Dual Panel, the interface is a dual panel window which allows you to access multiple folders at a time.
- Nested Archive Handling, Archives can be opened in a drop down fashion which allows you to have a look at the hard disk architecture.
- Multi rename tool, You can name and rename the folders and files innumerable times with this free file manager.
- Modify file attributes, With My Commander you can modify a file viz. edit file properties as per your convenience.
- Folder History, With this free file manager, you can have a look at folder history.
- Inbuilt Zip archiver and extractor, Create and extract Zip files.
- Create and extract ISO files.
- Supports Context Menu, Right click enabled in this free file manager so you don’t have to return to the file menu over and over again
- Browse the Net, you can surf the net on this file manager.
- Keyboard shortcuts, you can activate commands with shortcuts on your keyboard.
- Free utility software, this free file manager is free of cost.
- Works on Windows 7 only.
How to download MyCommander :
- Go to the homepage.
- Click on Download MyCO now.
- After launching the software, choose the desired files and manage files according to your wish.