Quizgecko is an AI-based free web application that you can use to generate different types of quizzes from any textual topic such as History, Physics, Technical concepts and more. It is a very helpful tool for educators who can use it to automatically create various subject quizzes to be solved by the students.
Quizgecko supports various levels of difficulty from Easy to Hard offering flexibility in creating the quiz depending on the target audience. You can select the Number of Questions in the quiz in the range of 1 to 10 and also choose the type of Quiz such as Multiple choice, True or False and Short answer.
How it Works:
1. Head towards Quizgecko using the link that we have presented at the end of this article.
2. Copy and Paste the textual topic (maximum 500 words) in the space provided for the purpose. You must ensure that the text comprises some factual content from which a quiz can be generated. You can also specify a URL from where the content for generating the quiz can be taken.
3. From the respective drop-down lists, choose the Question type, select the Difficult Level and specify the Number of Questions that should be included in the quiz.
4. Click on Generate and in a while the Topic will be analyzed using AI and the quiz questions will be presented on the right-hand side of the page.
5. You can export the Quiz in the form of plain text by clicking on ‘Export as Text’ > Copy to Clipboard and use it wherever you require.
6. Alternatively, you can click on ‘Quiz Mode’ to attempt the quiz in real-time. As soon as you attempt a question, Quizgecko informs you whether the answer was correct or wrong.
- There is no facility to save or share any of the quizzes that are generated by Quizgecko
- You cannot create any quiz questions based on images or videos as they aren’t supported at the time of writing this article.
- Quizgecko does not support any integration with any Learning Management Systems (LMS) like Google Classroom, Moodle, Open edX etc.
Quizgecko is a decent web application and helps you to create various types of quizzes with varying difficulty levels from related text content using AI. It is still in the Beta Phase and the developers could use some better and advanced features as well as LMS integration for it to be widely acceptable amongst the public.
Click here to visit QuizGecko.