PictureGirdle is free image editor which is used to “resize” and “resample” images. This image editor can also resize images in bulk. Now you don’t have to use those confusing photo editor programs to just resize your images. It is one of the best photo editing tools which you can use without a hindrance because of its simple and easy to understand interface.
Resizing and resampling are two basic functions of this photo editor. Resizing as we all know means to change the size of an image, and resampling means to adjust the pixels of an image which has been resized to get a maximum quality output. It supports various formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF and BMP, so you can easily convert the images into any of these formats with the help of this software. If you use this image editor I can assure you that you will find resizing the images as simple as dragging and dropping.
Some Key Features of this Image editor, PictureGirdle:
- This photo editor can easily resize and resample images.
- Batch image conversion, it can convert many images at a time.
- You have to only download it, no installation required.
- You can convert the images faster by configuring up to 8 threads. And you will find the threads in “Advanced” tab at the right bottom of the software screen.
- Will not take much space of your computer, it is only 92 KB in size.
- Produces High Quality images even after resizing or resampling.
- Supports formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF and BMP.
How to Download Picture Girdle:
- You can easily download this photo editor from its official website by just a single click on “Download” button
- After the Download you would come across an “exe file” which you have to Open by a right-clicking on it.
- And now you need to run the file, by clicking on “Run”.
- So, now the software will open up with the same screen in the screenshot above.
PictureGirdle is really one of the best, simple and easy to use photo editor which I came across, so now its your turn to download and use it absolutely free.