KeywordsPeopleUse is a free website that aids you in gaining an insight into what is being commonly searched by people and what are the questions they are asking online. It just takes a couple of seconds to find the real queries that are being used the world over on search engines.
This data can offer a great deal of help in understanding the way consumers think, act, shop etc. and can be used to create new, much better content, products, services, research and more. It can also assist you to draft and build content (about a topic, brand, etc.) that can rank higher in search engines as you know what people are searching or asking for.
KeywordsPeopleUse is a fine alternative to AnswerThePublic which is another website that uses data from search engines and helps you to find the phrases and questions being asked by people throughout the world.
All that you need to do is select if you want the data about what people are searching for or what questions they are asking, type the specific keyword, topic, brand query etc and click on Search. In a short while you will get the results in the form of a beautifully crafted mind map that you can download. Alternatively, the results can also be download in the form of a CSV file.
Here are the features that are offered by KeywordsPeopleUse
1. Real-time data: All the queries on this website use live real time data from Google and other search engines. This means that you have the latest results every time and are not missing out on any developing trends.
2. Query Types: You can choose the type of information that you wish to gain, namely, what are people really searching for (Google Search Autocomplete) or what are the questions being asked on search engines (People also ask). See the screenshots below to understand.
3. Visual Result Display: KeywordsPeopleUse presents the results by way of a mind map or list format.
4. Export results: You can download the mind map in PNG format or the data in the form of a CSV file (included in Paid plans) that you can open In Excel or Google Sheets for further evaluation.
How it Works:
1. Head towards KeywordsPeopleUse by clicking on the link that we have provided at the end of this article.
2. Select if you want information pertaining to what people are searching (Google Search Autocomplete) online or the questions that are being asked (People also ask) on search engines.
3. Type the keyword, brand, query etc in the space provided, select the ‘Language’ and the ‘Country’ using the relevant drop downs and click on ‘Search’.
4. In just a couple of seconds the results will be displayed in the form of a categorized list as well as an impressive mind map that shows the relationship between the results.
5. To download the results in CSV format, (paid plans only) click on ‘Download CSV’. To download the mind map in PNG format, click on ‘Download PNG’
The free plan allows you 20 searches per month after which you must subscribe to their paid plans. Click here to learn more about them.
KeywordsPeopleUse is a great tool to find out questions and keywords that your prospective site visitors, customers etc are using to search on Google. This insight may help in providing better products and services in the long run. The website also proves to be a good alternative to AnswerThePublic that is used for the same purpose.
Click here to navigate to KeywordsPeopleUse