Sudopad is a Private Sharing Board that you can use to share multiple URLs (links) with anyone on the web.
An online sharing board is a place where you can save and share anything that you like ranging from your notes, experiences, sketches, URLs and more. It’s a great way of sharing a lot of information online and you can choose to share it with selected people or make it public.
If you wish to share any website URLs that you found helpful or interesting, you can use the no-frills Sudopad free of cost. Only those people with whom you share the link will be able to access the shared board and add more URLs.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Sudopad using the link provided at the end of this article.
2. Copy and paste the URL that you wish to share, type a short description of the website and click ‘Add’ to add it to the board.
3. Repeat the same procedure for any URL that you wish to add.
4. Copy the URL of the Sudopad webpage and share it with others. They will be able to access the URLs that you have inserted as well as append any additional ones that they found interesting.
5. If you wish to create a New Sudopad, click on ‘Create New Pad’ and a new Sharing Board will be instantly created (with a new URL). You can use it to add website URLs for a different category of websites or for a different purpose.
Sudopad is useful for a variety of cases. For example, students may save the website URLs for topics related to a variety of subjects in different Sudopads and share it with their friends. A Movie Lover may create different Sudopads for films of different genres and share it with the community. The way in which you can use Sudopad is only limited by the extent of your imagination.
- Any person who has access to your Sudopad URL can add additional links to it. There is no provision of assigning any rights.
- There is no way you can Edit or Delete any URLs that you have saved in your Sudopad.
- You cannot add multiple URLs in one go.
Sudopad is an okay website for saving web URLs and sharing them with others in the form of sharing boards. The website would do better and be widely acceptable if some more features and improvisations are added.
Click here to head towards Sudopad and create your first link sharing board.