SitesGPT is a free online application that enables you to create a personal website using your LinkedIn content while transforming your Posts into Blogs. You can choose from a range of templates provided by SitesGPT and complete building the website in just a matter of two minutes.
No coding is required in the building of the personal website. All that you are required to do is install the SitesGPT Extension, login to your LinkedIn account and sit back and relax while SitesGPT weaves the magic for you.
How it Works:
1. Click on this link to navigate to the SitesGPT website. ‘Click on Get started for Free’, register for a free account using your email address and you will be navigated to the Chrome Web Store page from where you can download and install the SitesGPT extension.
2. Launch the extension and verify your email address using an OTP. You are now ready to begin the process of building your personal website.
3. Click on the link ‘Click here to open your LinkedIn profile’, sign in to your LinkedIn account (if you have not already done so) and then return to the extension window and click on ‘Start Building’ in the SitesGPT extension window.
4. Now, wait for some time while SitesGPT scrapes through your LinkedIn Profile, Posts and other pages to get the relevant content to build your personal website and displays a preview on the screen.
5. You can click on the ‘Change’ button at the top right of the page to change the Theme of the website.
6. To share your website, copy the URL from the address bar and share send it across to your friends and colleagues.
7. You can also click on the ‘Share’ button at the bottom right to share your website on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and more including WhatsApp and Telegram.
SitesGPT is a good online application that allows you to generate your Personal Website from your LinkedIn Profile and Content in just a few minutes. Once the website is created, you can also change the theme using the built-in options. At the time of writing this article, there is no provision to directly edit the website through SitesGPT. You will have to modify the HTML code if you require to do so.
Go ahead and try out SitesGPT and do let us know what you feel about it. Click here to navigate to SitesGPT.