Image Creator is a free AI-based online product from Microsoft Bing, that you can use to generate stunning images from a text prompt comprising of natural language. Image Creator uses DALL-E for its AI image generation logic. DALL-E is a deep learning model developed by Open AI that generates digital images from natural language prompts.
AI image generation has taken the world by a storm due to its extremely diverse set of abilities to create images with anthropomorphism which means the attribution of human features and qualities to an animal, object etc. as well as combining discrete concepts in ways that are plausible.
All that you have to do is sign up for a Microsoft Account if you do not already have it and type the text description based on the image that you desire to generate. Image Creator will take care of the rest.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Image Creator by clicking on the link that we have provided at the end of this article.
2. Click on ‘Sign in now’ and login in with your Microsoft account credentials.
3. Type the natural language description of the image that you wish to generate. If you are unable to think of any text prompt and just wish to try out Image Creator, simply click on ‘Surprise Me’ and a prompt will automatically be generated for you.
4. Click on ‘Create’ and Image Creator will quickly display 4 AI-based images on the screen.
5. Click on any image to enlarge it and then click on ‘Download’ to save the image In your local system in PNG format. The size of the downloaded image will be 512 x 512 pixels.
6. To share the image with others, click on ‘Share’, copy the URL and send it to anyone you wish.
7. Your recently generated images are available on the panel towards the right for easy access.
8. If you wish to save the images in your Microsoft Bing Account, simply click on ‘Save’.
The first time you use Image Creator you are awarded 25 boosts that help you to create your images quickly. Every image generation takes up one boost and once you run out of them, image generation may take a longer time. You must remember that Image Creator is a free product and that you can still create your images even after you run out of boosts.
After generating a couple of images from natural language prompts, I feel that Image Creator is a great product and the AI -based images that it creates are simply remarkable. Based on the text captions that you provide; Image Creator is easily able to generate a wide range of images and concepts using DALL-E.
Click here to navigate to Image Creator.
Are you interested in generating AI images using another popular model from Open AI called Stable Diffusion. Click here for the 5 best AI-image generators that are based on Stable Diffusion.