The Invoice Machine is a free online invoicing web application to create and send invoices and estimates online. This online invoicing tool includes tabs for invoices, estimates, recurring, projects and clients. In invoices tab you can view all your invoices in a list. And you can also set the invoice status as draft, paid, sent, due or partial. It also allows you to add payments to an invoice and download your invoice. Estimates tab allows you to view all your estimates in a list.
You can also set status for your estimates between sent, draft or accepted. Moreover you can send or download estimates in a blink. In Recurring tab you can set recurring templates, which is automatically created and sent to the clients according to the schedule set by you. You may set the schedule as daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly or set a specified interval. This online invoicing tool also allows you to create projects with tasks and track time. By going on to client tab you can create a client.
You would also like to check out free online invoicing website.
This online invoicing service enables you to overview your account, view your subscription plan. By going on to “settings” option you can customize colors and layouts for your invoices and estimates. Choose your reminder emails to be automatically sent. And please note that this online invoicing service includes 4 of its edition which are free, medium, large and extra-large. And in free edition 3 invoices and estimates are free per month.
Some Key Features of This online Invoicing Service:
- Create invoices and estimates in a blink.
- You can use your own logo.
- PDF format invoices .
- Send invoices via e-mail.
- Multi currency support.
- Supports multi language invoices.
- Create unlimited clients and projects.
- Thank you and reminder emails.
- PayPal integration.
- Download invoice in a single click.
- Filter option available to filter invoices, estimates, etc.
Also try out Intuit Billing Manager reviewed by us.
How To create invoices using this Online Invoicing Service:
- For using this web service you should sign up yourself, by clicking on “Signup for free” button.
- Now for creating an invoice click on the “+” icon in the invoices tab.
- Now select the client from the drop down menu. If you haven’t created a client, then select add client option from the drop down menu and fill in the details of your client.
- After filling invoice details click on “Add Invoice” button, that’s all.
The Invoice Machine is a free web service which allows you to create, manage and send invoices and estimates in a professional manner. Try it out free.