Spotify2PDF is a free and easy-to-use Google Chrome Extension that converts Spotify Playlists to PDF documents in just one click.
Spotify is an extremely popular digital music, podcast, and video services platform with over 450 million monthly active users that include 195 million paid subscribers. It gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts etc from artists all over the world.
Downloading Spotify Playlists can be very helpful for people who wish to edit them, add notes and comments and get them printed. They can also be used for archiving your Spotify playlist tracks. The PDF generated by Spotify2PDF includes the Photo of the music album, Title, Name of the Artist and more.
How it Works:
1. Downloading the Extension by clicking on the link that we have provided at the end of this article.
2. Login to your Spotify account and click on the Playlist that you wish to export as a PDF file.
3. Copy the URL of the playlist from the Address Bar.
4. Launch the Spotify2PDF extension from the extensions icon ahead of the Chrome address bar and click on ‘Download PDF’.
5. Paste the URL of the playlist in the box provided for it and click on ‘Download Spotify Wall Art’.
6. It may take a while for the playlist to be converted to PDF at the end of which it will be displayed towards the right of the page.
7. Click on the ‘Download’ icon at the top right to download the PDF file to your local system.
8. You can now use any PDF editor and edit the playlist, add comments and more.
Spotify2PDF is a decent Chrome Extension to help you download your Spotify playlists in PDF format so that you can archive them or take a printout and use it wherever you like.
Click here to download Spotify2PDF Chrome Extension.
Are you by any chance trying to create aesthetic and beautiful cover images for your Spotify Playlists to drive more clicks to your content. Well, in that case, click here to explore 5 websites to help you make Spotify Playlist cover images online.