Live RSS Bookmarks is a free Google Chrome Extension that mimics the old live bookmarks feature from Mozilla Firefox which was removed in 2018. It allows you to add RSS Feeds as Bookmarks and automatically syncs them in the bookmark folders at regular intervals so that they remain updated.
All that you are required to do is specify the Feed name and the URL of the RSS Feed. The extension will then create a bookmark folder with the same name along with a bookmark for each RSS Feed that you have specified.
1. Click on this link to download and install Live RSS Bookmarks extension from Chrome Web Store.
2. Click on the ‘Extensions’ icon, then click on ‘More Options’ for Live RSS Bookmarks and choose ‘Options’ from the Menu. This will navigate you to the Live RSS Bookmarks page where you can add your RSS Feeds.
3. Specify the Name of the Feed and paste the URL of the RSS Feed and the Site (website that is providing the Feed)
4. Finally, click on the ‘Save’ button and you observe a bookmark folder will be created with the same name that you specified for the RSS Feed. Repeat the same process for as many RSS Feeds as you desire.
5. Now, open the bookmark folder that has been created and you will find all the RSS Feeds inside it. These feeds will be automatically synchronized at regular intervals so that they remain updated.
Live RSS Bookmarks is a great way to make RSS Feeds available as bookmarks in Google Chrome. Due to automatic synchronization the feeds will be updated at regular intervals assuring you of the latest information that you require.