Pixel Art is a simple, free drawing tool using which you can create pixel images in a simple way. It is absolutely free to download and use.
Every single image and picture in your computer is stored in the form of pixels. Customarily you can edit these pixels so that you can ultimately modify the image or picture as you wish. Have you ever thought of defining and creating pixels so that you can draw in a different way? If you have, Pixel Art can help you do that. People interested to try some more pixel drawing can try Piq, FlowPaint (for tablets) and Online Favicon Generator.
Pixel Art is an intuitive application which is available in two different modes or frames.
- 400 square window (20 x 20)
- 900 square window (30 x 30)
What you can do with this drawing tool Pixel Art?
- Create pixel images easily: First choose any of the two frames available depending on your drawing size. This is your board on which you are about to draw images you wish to. You can easily switch between the two frames with a single click. The frame is in the form of a grid which you can hide if you want.
- Use a wide variety of colours: You can use a wide variety of colors for your drawing. You can choose from the list of predefined colours or you can choose a custom colour. After choosing you can start drawing!
- Save your drawing: After you have completed your image you can save it. Using Pixel Art you can save your drawing as a BMP, PNG, GIF or JPG file.
Pixel Art is a extremely easy to use, simple and convenient application. It boasts a simple user interface which lacks any menus or commands which makes drawing amazingly simple and easy. You can choose between various skins so that you get a pleasant look of Pixel Art! The application when tested functioned well without crashes and bugs. All in all, if you are on the look out of a simple piece of drawing tool then you should give Pixel Art a try!