CGFaces is free website that offers a wide range of AI digital portraits of people who do not exist in reality. These portraits are suitable for a diverse variety of purposes particularly when traditional photography is not available as an option. You can download the portraits in high resolution (16 megapixels) and modify them as per your requirements.
The images offered by CGFaces are free and you can use them in personal or commercial projects without offering any attribution. You may not even provide any credit to CGFaces although it may be appreciated as a mark of thankfulness. If the portraits are not available in the CGFaces database, they may be generated for you based on the demand.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to CGFaces by clicking on the link that we have provided at the end of this article.
2. Input the keywords in the search field depending on the type of portrait that you are searching for such as ‘Woman in the city’, ‘Village man’, ‘Man beside the sea’, Child playing’ etc and press Enter.
3. Next, use the Category and Location pull-down menus and tick the appropriate check boxes to narrow down your search. You can also directly use the pull-down menu options without typing any search string to begin searching for portraits.
4. Once the search results are displayed, click on any image that you are interested to display it in a larger size and to read more about the portrait and its features.
5. Once you have finalized, you can click on ‘Free Download’, choose the size of the image such as Small (1024 x 1024 pixels) or Large (4096 x 4096 pixels) and click on ‘Continue’ to download the image in the JPG format.
The high-resolution digital portraits provided by CGFaces are very good in quality and diversity. The images are of people who actually do not exist and are offered absolutely free of cost without any attribution or credits. You can use them for a wide variety purposes when traditional photography is not working out for you as an option.
Click here to navigate to CGFaces.