3D Desk Setup Configurator is an online tool from Oakywood that enables you to configure and personalize your desk. Along with the desk you can also customize your mat and shelf. Other aspects that can be customized are color, finish, dimensions, etc.
The 3D Desk Setup tool produces a very realistic effect, not only related to the shape, dimensions, colors of the product etc., but also the materials used for the product. For example, if you have selected an Oak Tabletop for your desk, you will be able to view the real oakwood replete with its texture, grain pattern, design and more that gives a clear idea of its real-life properties.
Oakywood is a Polish brand that finds and fashions new ways to reinvent your workspace. They are experts in organizing your office space with furniture that is ergonomic and tailored to your comfort. All products from Oakywood are manufactured from the finest natural and precious materials from sustainable sources and handcrafted by certified craftsmen in their own workshop.
The 3D configurator tool was developed by Oakywood in response to several inquiries that they received about custom-made products. The company has taken the services of Precismo to offer one of the most realistic and easy-to-use 3D Desk Setup Configurator tools that are available online. Precismo is a 3D content provider and Photorealistic 3D scanning service based in Prague.
How it Works:
1. Click on the link that we have provided below to navigate to the Oakywood 3D configurator.
2., Select the product that you wish to configure online such as Standing Desk, Classic Desk, Desk Shelf or Desk Mat and click on the button ‘Start Customizing’.
3. The pane on the right hand side provides all the options for customization while the left pane gives a real-time view of the product.
4. Click on any of the available options at the top right to change the color of the product.
5. Likewise, to change its shape, choose from any of the options provided such as Round steep, Sharp steep and more. These options may change depending on the product in question.
6. Choose the type of Legs (Standing / Classic Desk) for the product.
7. Next, to change the Length and Width of the product, use the corresponding sliders which display the real time dimensions in centimeters.
8. As you configure the product, using the options specified above, the changes are reflected in real-time in the left pane including the Price. You can click on any of the buttons at the bottom left to view the product from a different angle. To zoom in and out of the real time view, use your mouse wheel.
9. Additionally, you can also use click and drag to get a 360 degree view of the product from every possible angle.
10. When you are satisfied with the product, you go ahead and directly place an order by clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
The 3D Desk Configurator Tool from Oakywood is a great photorealistic tool that you can use to personalize your office furniture easily and swiftly like desk, desk shelf and more depending on your custom requirements. What’s more – once the product is configured you can directly place an order without having to visit any other shopping website.
Click here to navigate to Oakywood 3D desk Configurator.