ScrapBoy is a desktop client for social networking sites like Facebook, Orkut and Myspace. It’s a very important utility in today’s time when social networking sites are an important part of almost everyone’s daily life to stay in touch with friends and distant relatives.
Now you don’t need to open up different windows to log in to your favorite social networking site. Here is just one window where you can log in to multiple sites. From a single window you can instantly stay connected with your near and dear ones.
With its nice and clean cut interface ,there won’t be any trouble using it. Now chatting, uploading and sharing photos, spying on friends and tagging them is easier than before.
Here are some of the features of Scrapboy
- You get instant notifications when any of your friends log in and you can set up private preferences for them as well
- You can go offline anytime you like
- You can exchange files with other ScrapBoy users
- You can add emoticons to your messages and let your friends see your mood
- Its chat box is an amazing feature.You can view your wall posts,inbox,events,pokes and even groups through it
- View your photos in a slideshow
- You can even see the deleted wall posts of friends
- It even reminds you of important events
- It works even behind a proxy server, by just changing the settings
- You can open multiple windows and do whatever you want to
Scrapboy even works with Orkut and Myspace. You can open multiple windows at the same time and view theirs photos and scrapbook. It has a very easy interface, you can view your scrapbook and post entries, you can view who visited you recently and so on. You can customize it by setting the privacy options.
It is a must have application as it saves a lot of time and energy and opens up in just one single window. Moreover, it’s free of cost. I do wish that it could track my Twitter updates as well.