FreeSmith Video player is a free video player for your desktop which can play audio, video, DVD, and Blu-ray. This free video player supports multiple audio and video formats like AVI, MPEG, FLV, MP4, WMV, HD, MKV and more. This desktop software delivers excellence as a smart Blu-ray player. Moreover this free video player also allows you to customize contrast, brightness, saturation, playback speed can be adjusted, adjust audio, rotate videos and much more .
This free video player also allows you to change it’s color, shade and skin. FreeSmith video player has got a simple user interface like other video players, and includes buttons for play, pause, previous, next, volume, etc. This utility software takes very less space of your hard drive. And it comes fully equipped with video codecs like MP4, OGG, DivX, XviD and more. This free video player makes a list of the videos which you play on this video player. So whenever you wish to play those videos again you need to simply open the list by a single click on “list” button at the bottom right corner of it’s interface.
Don’t forget to check out MovieSpot reviewed by us.
Some Key Features of This Free Video Player:
- Plays audio, video, DVD and Blu-ray .
- Supports multiple formats of audio and video.
- User friendly interface.
- Already equipped with most popular video codecs.
- Color, Shade and skin can be easily customized.
- Costs less on your hard disk.
- Contrast, brightness and saturation can be easily customized.
- Easily rotate or sharpen the video.
- Subtitles can be added.
- Playback speed can be adjusted.
Also check out AVS Media Player reviewed by us.
How to Download and Install This Free Video Player:
- Go on to homepage of this free video player, click on “Download Now” button.
- An exe file gets downloaded into your system.
- Run the file and follow further installation instructions.
FreeSmith Video Player is a free video player which allows you to play audio, video, DVD and Blu-ray. Download it for free.