ASOTools.io is a professional App optimization tool and platform for data analysis that provides accurate information about your App Revenue, Monthly Active Users (MAU), Facebook Ads and much more. It is open for all users and available free of cost with certain limitations.
App Store Optimization (ASO) is a lot like Search Engine Optimization, except that it’s carried out exclusively for Mobile Apps. It is the process of optimization of an App and its store page with an aim to improve its visibility, rank and the probability of user conversion in the App store (PlayStore / iTunes). It’s extremely essential for the success of your App and boosts the number of users / downloads.
ASOTools boasts of a daily automatic update of over 6 million apps and provides key metrics on App Revenue and MAU thereby helping you to elevate your business strategies. Another important data point provided by ASOTools is the number of Facebook Ads. This is a key component since App ads allow more people to engage with your app thereby enhancing its visibility and downloads.
I used ASOTools for a bit of App research and the outcome was pretty impressive. I have documented the brief steps as under:
1. Navigate to asotools.io and register a new account or Sign In with Google
2. Click on Apps. You will be taken to the Apps Dashboard which gives a listing of many Apps starting with the Top-Rated ones like YouTube, Instagram and Spotify with multiple metrics namely Revenue, Downloads, MAU etc. This list runs into thousands of pages.
3. Select the App Platform such as App Store or Google Play for the relevant list
4. Select the Country for which you require the data.
5. Click on any App to get a more detailed insight into the various metrics as well as the top keywords for that app.
6. Use the Filters like Reviews, Date of Release and more to narrow down the list of Apps.
7. You can also search for Apps or App IDs to locate the data for a particular App. In the Free version the number of searches is limited to 3.
ASOTools also gives you a powerful insight into the optimum keywords that you should be using in your app store listing, so that your app ranks higher in search results. You can use the ‘Keywords’ dashboard for this purpose.
ASOTools provides an extremely rich and powerful dataset that companies could use to enhance their app research and analysis. Using these results intelligently will pave the upward climb of your App in terms of Revenue, Downloads and all the other key metrics.
Go ahead and try out ASOTools Apps from this link.