ObjectPrint is a free print manager for Windows that allows to manage printer. This print management tool is developed for organizing and managing printers across small-sized or medium-sized organizations, schools and homes where printers are widely used. This print manager mainly focuses on reducing and preventing the wastage of printers’ resources resulting in minimizing excessive costs on paper and other resources. It makes sure that each and every paper printed is for genuine and right purpose.
This Print manager provides administration control over all printing resources on shared and local printers. It also provides control for workstations and remote print servers. ObjectPrint is used via web application. And this Print management software controls and restricts users, printers, computers, groups from wasting printer resources by allocating a quota. Quota can be limited or unlimited. It also includes reports and these reports are designed for print cost analysis and client billing. Reports frames a data of users activity, group activity and computer activity in the form of statistics. But note that this print manager is free for only 40 days.
You might also like to know How to print selected text from Webpage.
Restrictions which can be imposed on printer, user, computer or group:
- Restrict pages to be printed in a day, week or month.
- Reject documents with more pages than specified.
- Reject printing if the document size is too big.
- Reject printing of color documents.
- Restrict documents that contain specific titles.
Some Key Features of this Print Manager:
- Helps to reduce print cost by complete Printer control.
- Tracks and controls all printing activity with quotas and restrictions
- Advanced charts and reports for better analysis.
- Secure web-based access
- Quotas and restrictions are helpful in controlling printer, user, computer, and group.
- There are no limits to the number of users, printers, computers, print servers.
- Windows utility software.
How To Download And Install this Print Management Tool:
- Go on to homepage of ObjectPrint.
- Click on “ObjectPrint 32-bit” or ObjectPrint 64-bit.
- A zip File gets downloaded into your system.
- Now you need to unzip the zip format files.
- Run “ObjectPrint30*32” and follow further installation instructions that appear on the screen.
ObjectPrint is one of it’s kind print management tool to control printers and print jobs. Download it for free and save money by reducing unnecessary printing cost. Also check out our post on Remote Printer Finder.