MiniTask is a free, user friendly and very easy to use task management utility that allows you to organize your day to day to-do tasks very quickly and effectively. Minitask is a free to-do list. It supports features like drag n drop reordering of tasks to easily move them under different heads, printing of task sheets to carry with you and allows full customization of its appearance.
Minitask is based on Adobe Air. Another Adobe Air based to-do list that we reviewed earlier is Doomi. Some other good to-do list management applications are: ToodleDo, and FishMemory. If you want a Twitter based to-do list, you can use ToDoTweet.
MiniTask helps to organize your tasks in single window and is very light. All the tasks are visible in this one window and are separated by simple labels. All the functions that can be used in the application are available in a single menu which appears on right click. MiniTask also supports easy keyboard shortcuts which makes the handling easier. These shortcuts can be used directly to create or to delete any task and for other operations.
What features does this free task management application offers?
MiniTask Offers you a variety of features for easy task management and facilitates you to:
- Add, remove, edit and reorder your defined tasks.
- Quick edit any task by double-clicking on a task item and by simply clicking outside of the item, editing is finished.
- Setting task states whether done or undone.
- Easy drag n drop any item in the list of tasks onto another item for setting priorities.
- Grouping of defined tasks.
- Setting up reminders to keep you updated.
- Fully customize the skin colors, fonts, etc. to give a similar look to your desktop. Even sounds can be replaced with you own desired sound files.
- Take printouts in form of beautiful task sheets.
- Copy and Paste tasks as HTML tables to or from E-mails or other commonly used application like Word, Excel, etc.
- Synchronize all your tasks between multiple computers you have got connected.
MiniTask is absolutely free and is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. If you are looking for a simple application for simple and fast task management, this little application serves you well! If you want a more versatile application that can help you manage small projects as well, you can use Verb.