Play Time is a media info software which allows you to quickly calculate the play time of any music or video file or playlist. So, if you have a playlist of songs or videos, Play Time will tell you the total time for that playlist. You can also view the size, format, audio bitrate, audio codec or video codec and much more.
This media info provides user friendly interface. You may also drag and drop any audio or video file to play time.
In addition, you may also scan your hard drive for video or audio extension.
Isn’t it amazing to know the file length, location, resolution and much more about video and audio file.
Key Features Of This Media Info software:
- Convenient to use and access this media info library.
- Click, drag and drop interface.
- Export all or selected files to this media info library.
- You can also set do not display files that report 00:00.
- You may also add sub folders to media info library.
- You can select a particular file and save them to CSV file.
- Shows the total time calculated as you add/remove any file from list.
- Shows frame rate and path of audio and video file.
- Shows the selected and total number of rows.
- You can save selected rows to playlist.
How To Install Play Time To Your Desktop:
- To install this media info software to your PC, click here.
- Click on download *.Zip file.
- Unzip the file to your desktop.
- Follow further instructions to run play time on your desktop.
Play Time would be automatically installed to your desktop. This media info software shows the file length, last modified, size, format, bitrate, resolution, frame rate and path of your audio or video file.
Try it out and know the different properties of your audio and video file.