Nursing Home Compare is a very useful online tool on the U.S government official Medicare site to compare nursing homes. This online tool consists of correct, true and relevant information about the nursing homes you search for. With the help of this tool you can easily search for nursing homes on the basis of their name, city, country, state or Zip code and you can also get their contact information. This tool allows you to compare nursing homes on the basis of health inspection results, quality measures, nursing home staff data, fire safety inspection results and five-Star Quality Ratings.
Nursing home comparison further allows you to find out about special services offered by each nursing home and results of health and safety inspections. This awesome tool includes detailed information about every Medicare and Medicaid-certified nursing home in the country.
How to Compare Nursing Homes:
- Go on to home page of “Nursing home compare”.
- Now you will come across the window in blue color in which you need to click on “Find and Compare Nursing Homes ”.
- Now you need to select a search criteria in which you want to search for nursing homes. Like I selected Zip code as the search criteria now I need to fill in the Zip code and select a distance within which I can search nursing homes.
- After filling in Zip code and distance you need to simple click on “Continue”.
- A list of nursing homes will appear in front of you and you can compare between 2 or 3 nursing homes.
- Select any 2 or 3 nursing homes from the list by checking them in the box left side of nursing homes name and click on “Compare” button.
- Now you will come across a window which displays comparison between the nursing homes selected by you. And to view more details about a specific nursing home, click on the name of the nursing home.
- And if you want more information about a specific category of comparison, then you need to click on “Show Information” button left side of the category or on the category itself.
Nursing Home compare is a free online tool to compare nursing homes on the U.S official website of Medicare. If you are searching for best nursing homes then this is the best tool for that purpose.