Speckie is a free spell checker add-on for Internet Explorer Browser that detects wrong spellings and brings us suggestive words to fix it.
This free spell checker is an inline spell checking add-on which spell checks as you type to all input text boxes, frames. This add-on for IE works on different operating systems like Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista, XP and requires Internet Explorer version 6, 7, 8 or 9. This spell checker is available in 32 different languages with 33 dictionaries available in different languages.
You can even add words to user’s dictionary.
This add-on contains specialized dictionaries for legal, financial, and medical sectors. You can also enable optional spell checker for multiple line edit or single line edit. Get suggestion for word completion or suggest correction for misspelled word.
Key Features Of This Spell checker For IE:
- Specialized with an ease of use.
- Use one or multiple dictionaries at the same time.
- Disable or enable spell checking.
- Spell check multiple line or single line edit fields optionally.
- Get suggested corrections for any misspelled word.
- Word can be added to User’s dictionary.
- Display out speckie setting page.
- You can assign tag styles like wave, single, highlight and thick-dash.
- Offers notification for new version available.
- Select one or more dictionaries for this spell checker.
- You can even assign tag colors.
- You can set the maximum number of spelling suggestions per dictionary.
- Works on Microsoft outlook web and outlook access.
How To Add Speckie To Your Internet Explorer:
- To add this spell checker to your Internet explorer, Click here.
- Click on the download link provided on the website.
- A *.exe file would be downloaded.
- Run the exe file by Double clicking.
- Follow further instructions to install this spell checker to your IE.
Speckie is free spelling checker extension for Internet Explorer to auto-check spellings on IE. Let me ensure you that Speckie works on Microsoft outlook web and outlook access, supports multi languages and multi language dictionaries.