Radaar is a free AI based online tool that you can use to easily and quickly generate appealing and great social media posts customized for your target audience in just a few clicks. Radaar supports 6 languages for the post generation such as English, German, French etc. and uses Media libraries like Lexica, Unsplash, Pixabay and few others for automatically providing the images related to the posts.
Often, it can be pretty overwhelming to constantly come up with novel and bright ideas for social media posts and this is precisely where Radaar comes in to the rescue. It saves the valuable time of individuals and social media managers by swiftly generating engaging content to boost their presence on various platforms.
How it Works:
1. Navigate to Radaar using the link that we have provided at the end of this article.
2. Type a few words about the Post in the designated text box. Choose the Media Provider and Output Language from the respective drop downs and click on ‘Generate’.
3. Wait for some time while your inputs are processed and, in a while, Radaar will display a sequence of auto-generated Posts based on your inputs along with Titles for the Post and related Images.
4. You can click on the left / right arrow marks to arrive at a combination of all the three that you feel will work best for you.
5. Next, click on the ‘Download’ button and the Title and Content of the post will be copied to the clipboard. At the same time the related image will be downloaded to your local computer.
6. When you are done with the above step, you can navigate to your desired social media platform and manually create and send the post using the text content copied to the clipboard in the above step and the media that you downloaded to your system.
Radaar is a fine tool for individuals and social media managers for quickly generating creative and wonderful posts to boost their social media presence. It saves a lot of time and effort that would have been required to constantly produce fresh and engaging ideas for your social media content that is tailored to your intended audience.
Click here to navigate to Radaar.