Lack of proper communication with tenants costs a lot of money to the landlords. Moreover, trying to remember and manage the issues related to your property can also get daunting at times – which property and unit, which tenant, which contractor, past issues and more. Buildlogs attempts to solve this problem with easy-to-use tools and a simple dashboard to maintain records.
Buildlogs is a tailored tenant management system for landlords that enables you to simplify issue management by helping you to easily manage, record and track all property-related issues reported by the tenants including maintenance requests, repair tracking, and more. Using Buildlogs, landlords can easily stay on top of repairs and other issues by prioritizing and managing them as well as keeping a detailed record of issue history. The platform has been developed for individual property owners as well as real estate management companies.
All that you need to do is fill and keep updating the tenant records and a couple of months into the future, it will become very easy to know which unit had which issues and what was done to rectify them etc.
How it Works:
1. Click on this link to navigate to Buildlogs, sign up for a free account and click on the Dashboard link at the top of the page.
2. Next, click on ‘Add Building’ and fill out the form by typing the Address, City, Zip code etc.
3. The next step will be to add the Units in the Building. Click on ‘Add Unit’, input the Unit Number, specify if it is Vacant or Occupied and click on the button ‘Add Unit’ to save the record.
4. Repeat the above procedure to add all the Buildings and their associated units. You can now start adding the issues related to any Unit. Click on ‘Add Record’ and fill in all the details such as Title, Owner & Tenant notes, Cost, Date resolved, Priority and more.
5. You can anytime click on the ‘Dashboard’ link to return to the main page and browse through your Buildings and Units to track and monitor any issue or pull up any past record of repairs.
The free version enables you to add a maximum of one building with two units only. You must subscribe to the paid Pro version to overcome this restriction. Click here to learn more about the paid plans.
Buildlogs is a free, simple, and lightweight platform for landlords that helps them stay organized while handling tenant requests related to maintenance, repairs etc. It eases the process of issue management and thereby provides a streamlined solution to always place you on top of all your tenant related issues that would otherwise by daunting and difficult to manage.
Go ahead and try it out and do write to us on what you feel about it. Click here to try out Buildlogs.