Notion To-do is a Free App with a Kanban style board to add Notes or To-do lists to Notion Pages quickly and easily.
Notion is an all-in-one workspace that you can use to write, plan, collaborate and organize your work. It lets you manage projects, add notes / tasks and much more. Notion provides the building blocks for you to create your own layouts to get your work done in various ways and is considered to be one of the fastest growing productivity applications on the web.
All that you need to do is sign up for free, connect to your Notion and start adding To-do lists.
How it Works:
Navigate to Notion To-Do using the link provided at the end of this article.
1. Sign up for a Free account and Login.
2. A message will popup informing you that you have still not connected your Notion account and prompting you to do it now. Click on ‘Yes. Let’s go’ and then click on ‘Connect to Notion’ to initiate the procedure. Provide the credentials to login to your Notion account when asked.
3. Click on ‘Select Pages’ in the window when Notion To-Do asks for permission to access your Notion account. Select the Notion Pages for which you intend to grant access and then click on ‘Allow Access’.
4. Now click on ‘Sync Databases’ as you have newly shared a database with Notion To-do.
5. In the popup windows that is displayed, click on ‘No thanks, I’ll stay on this page’. The Databases of your Notion Pages should now be synced and visible on the screen.
6. Click on the ‘Home’ tab to start adding your Notes / To-do lists. Click on ‘Pick a Database’ and select the page for which you want to add a Note.
7. Type the name of the Item and the optional Content and click on ‘Add’ to add the Note to the selected Notion Page.
8. Navigate to the specific Notion page and verify if the Note has been added.
The Free Account restricts you to send data to only 1 Notion Page (Database). To remove this limitation and connect to unlimited databases you must subscribe to their paid service that costs $5 per month.
Notion To-Do is a nice and small online application that helps you to add Notes / To-do lists to any Notion page of your connected account. I tested it and found that it makes the process simpler and easier.
Click here to navigate to Notion To-do.