Image Creator from Microsoft Bing is a free AI-powered tool that enables users to create AI Images using simple natural language text descriptions. The tool has been developed using Open AI’s DALL.E system and allows users to add the relevant style and context to their prompt that helps to easily generate an image from absolutely nothing.
Image creator is directly available as a web application as well as through the Bing Image Creator icon the Microsoft Edge sidebar. Additionally, it can also be invoked from Bing Chat. All that you are required to do is input the text prompt and the AI of Image Creator will provide 2 to 4 variations of the image. You can choose to Share any image, Download it to your system in the JPG format or Customize it further using Microsoft Designer.
1. Click on this link to navigate to Image Creator from Microsoft Bing and sign up for a free account using your Microsoft credentials.
2. Input your natural text prompt describing the image at the top of the page and then click on the ‘Create’ button. Ensure that you make the prompt as detailed as possible to achieve the best and most precise results. If you are not sure of any text prompt and wish to see how Image Creator works, just click on ‘Surprise Me’ and then click on ‘Create’.
3. Wait for some time while Image Creator processes your inputs and displays 2 to 4 variants of the image on the screen.
4. Click on any image to view it in a bigger size. To share the image, click on the ‘Share’ button, copy the URL and send it across to whomever you like.
5. If you wish to further customize using Microsoft Designer, click on the ‘Customize’ button. To download the image in JPG format, click on the corresponding button.
Microsoft Bing Image Creator is a great tool that uses DALL.E system from Open AI to generate marvelous images from natural language text prompts. You can further customize the images using Microsoft Designer or download them to your system and use them wherever you desire.
Click here to navigate to Image Creator.