DVD Flick is a free and open source DVD authoring program. With this, you can take all your favorite videos stored in your computer and it will turn them all to a DVD so that you can play all your favorite videos on your DVD player.
DVD Flick also allows you to create menus and subtitles for DVD so that you can easily navigate or browse for any clip. It also allows you to add additional custom audio tracks along with the video clips.
DVD Flick also lets you burn your videos to DVD, so you do not need a separate DVD Burner software.
Often you would have encountered problems with your video clips like you wished to play it on your DVD player but could not due to the file format it supports. But with DVD Flick, you will not encounter any such difficulty as it supports more than 45 file formats and you can play your videos anywhere you wish to with ease.
Some of the Features of DVD Flick:
- It allows you to burn any video into a DVD
- It supports 45 file formats, 60 video codecs and 40 audio codecs
- You can add menus and subtitles
- After encoding, you can burn your project into the disc
- It has a user friendly and easy to use interface
- It has no adware or spyware
All in all, this program works amazingly and you will not encounter any limitations or difficulty while working with it. It is an open source product which is completely free of cost.