Wax is free video compositing software that you can use to create special effects and compose videos. You can also think of this software as a free special effects software. You can use the program to create a special picture montage complete with effects and in the order you want it.
It is so easy to be creative with this program so you can let your imagination run wild. The ability of the program to create two and three dimensional effects makes it fun to use. You can use these videos on your social network, and upload them to different websites around the internet. You can send the video to a friend in an email if you want to.
To use Wax, you simply download it from the website and install it on your computer. To start using the program you can play around with the presets it already has like the shatter feature and the text 3D feature. You can add as many or as few of the effects as you would like. It is easy to upload your pictures to the program and to place them where you would like them in sequence. Another cool feature of the program is that you can upload videos include in the montage as well. You can throw a video in between the pictures, or just edit a whole video with the special effects.
Features of Wax:
- Unlimited Tracks: You can create an unlimited number of audio and video tracks with the program. This is good if you want to keep creating videos and saving them. The program will keep track of all your projects so that you can just keep on creating.
- Plug- Ins: The program has lots of available 3 and 2 dimensional plug-ins that you can apply to your videos. This includes changing the texture of the video, changing the lighting, and adding shadows. There are many plug-ins available for the program with lots of different effects and fun add ons.
- Built In Project Manager: There is a built in project manager with folders, and places to add comments. This will allow you to stay organized while you are composing. The program is easy to use, and this feature makes it that much easier to keep up with what you are doing.
- Various Inputs and Outputs: The program will allow most popular image formats to be used. The inputs include AVI and WAV. The outputs are AVI, MPEG, WAV, and Flash. The program supports the image formats that you probably use the most.
- Tutorials: The website has some nice tutorials if you need help getting started. They go over some of the basics to get you off your feet and on to creating. They are free to click on the website.
Download Wax Free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: