Helium audio converter is a free software that converts audio files into different formats. This freeware supports conversions to and from a number of popular formats both lossless and lossy. Additionally Helium audio converter presents a number of options like including tag conversion, encoder options, etc.
The user just has to add folders and files to the converter’s Window , Choose the conversion options and select where the file has to be saved. A few simple clicks is all that is needed to convert the audio files to the desired format.
Helium free software is available for free download and the size of the installer is just about 5 MB. Downloading and installing the file can be done really quick and thanks to a simple design, using this software is simple as well.
Some of the popular Music formats supported are: MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, M4C, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WAVPack, WMA, AAC, FLAC etc.
Other features include:
- A neat interface design, with all the features packed into a single Window.
- Inspection tools to verify the conversion in case of FLAC and MP3 formats.
- Options to specify the bitrates for the converted files and Warnings when conversion to a lower bitrate is done.
- Options to delete the source file after conversion, Maintaining the tags and pictures associated with the audio file are also available.
- Multiple language support is also available. Popular languages such as Dutch, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Czech are supported
All these features make Helium Audio converter, a useful utility to convert the audio files from one format to another effortlessly.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: