Yayyyyyyy…..This is our 5,000 post on the website. It feels so incredibly awesome to write that. A big Thank You, to all you awesome people who visit our website regularly and make us better by giving your feedback and suggestions. This has been a fun journey so far.
Just this morning I was wondering that post number 5,000 should be something special. So I decided to go with some statistics about the website so far.
Some Key Statistics about this journey:
- The first post was published on 5th October 2009. So it took us 29 months to reach the 5,000 post mark.
- The viewership has increased exponentially and we are now close to a million page views per month.
- We got a lot of love from Facebook and now we have more than 6,000 Facebook followers.
- We also have a lot of feed subscribers, people who like to read our articles on their feed readers. We have more than 6,500 feed subscribers.
- We got a lot of love from Twitter as well.
- During this journey we also setup other websites to test the waters like 3alternatives.com, netbookfreeware.com, windows8freeware.com, webwarehub.com. All of these are also doing well because os the passion that we put into these everyday.
- We have worked with a lot of awesome writers during this time like Binny, Ian, Tom, Garima, Ishayat and many more. Ofcourse, then there are our current heroes Deepika, Lalit, Mohit and Arvind.
- We came across a lot of websites which we got inspiration from and also got help from them time to time. To name a few makeuseof.com, addictivetips.com, ghacks.net, freewaregenius.com, rarst.net and many more.
The most important of all you readers. Because of your love which resulted in this tremendous growth. Not only was I able to take this up as my full-time profession but I also was able to set up an office and hire fulltime writers.
I would like to thank everybody who has helped us during this journey, everybody who has worked for us, our awesome readers who have given us valuable suggestions. Thanks everybody. You guys inspire us everyday and we would continue to put our heart and soul in the work we do.
Inspired by all this success we now have higher goals to achieve.