Natural Reader is a free text to speech software that lets you listen to any text whether its an email or a report or any text on your computer.
Now you can sit back, relax on your couch and listen to any text you want to. It saves your time and efforts and you won’t need to strain your eyes reading the entire text.
It reads any text files or web pages or adobe PDF files or word files or any emails and you can even adjust the volume or quality or speed or even the voice. You can see to it whether you want to hear to a female/male voice.
[Like this article? Subscribe to our Free Updates]
Natural Reader makes it extremely easy to read any text. Just highlight the text in any document or webpage, and press your hotkey button. Natural Reader will immediately start reading that for you.
Here are some features of Natural Reader Text to Speech Software:
- It has a user friendly interface so that people with less computer knowledge can also use it easily
- You just have to select any text you want to hear and press just one hot key and there you go
- It has a floating miniboard window as well where you can listen to the text and you can even switch between this and the main window
- You can make adjustments to the voice and the reading speed
- You can even magnify the text by zooming in
- You can change the text font, font style and size
This is a very useful software for everyone as well as for senior citizens or people with impaired vision as it allows you to hear the text so that users don’t experience reading difficulties. This is one of the easiest to use free text to speech software.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: