DS Clock is a free software which serves as a desktop clock. There are instances when your system clock doesn’t function properly or the clock disappears from the display tray and you can’t figure a way to get it back. That’s when DS Clock actually comes in handy. Desktop clocks are always useful, especially if they are simple enough to understand and light on the memory.
Features of DS Desktop Clock :
- Simple, easy to download and easy to use.
- Memory light, the desktop clock takes up less than 4 MB of your disk space.
- Easy customization, play with the format or change the color of the desktop clock. You could perform other customizations.
- Atomic clock synchronization, your clock will be as accurate as the other atomic clocks, never lagging a second behind.
- Works on any system, It works on any system be it Windows 95 or Windows 7.
I don’t like to pick out mistakes but the biggest setback is probably the reminder feature which this desktop clock shows up. The reminder feature only works with Calendarscope, which has a free 30 day trial version. If this promotional gimmick could be sidelined, then the DS Desktop Clock is a perfect free product.
How to download DS Desktop Clock :
- Visit the Homepage.
- Then Click DS Clock under Products section.
- On the right, the download section appears, which provides two options for download depending whether you have a 32-bit processor or 64-bit processor. Choose your desired option.
- After downloading, customize the free Desktop Clock as per your choice.
- For synchronizing the free desktop clock with any of the servers, click on the Synchronization Section and click on the drop down menu underneath it. Choose the server of your choice.
The summary of this post is simple enough, DS Desktop Clock is a Desktop Clock for the simple folks out there who just want to keep it straight and simple.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 95 upto Windows 7
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: