Codec Checker is a free tool to check codec and analyze video and audio file formats. Lets you know about frame rate, audio bit rate, video bit rate, resolution, file container and different supported file formats. This tool also tells you about the required and used codecs to play an audio or video file format. For better understanding of what a Codec is refer to this article on Wikipedia.
You can easily avoid problems using this tool to check codec while playing any video or audio file.
You can even drag and drop any media file to this free software to check codec. Supports more than 67 file formats.
How To Use This Free Software To Check Codec:
- First of all download the program to your PC.
- Install the program to your PC.
- Check out .NET Framework is installed to your PC or not (In case not installed, it will automatically get installed to your PC).
- Now, easily drag and drop any files to this Check codec program.
- You can now easily check out the used and required codecs.
Key Features Of Codec Checker:
- Simple and easy to use.
- Supports multiple file formats.
- Supports languages like German and English.
- Shows the list of required codecs.
- Provides problem free multimedia files.
- DRM techniques used like Windows media protected, iTunes protected, DivX protected and css protected.
- Auto installation of .NET Framework. (If not installed)
How To Install Codec Checker To Your PC:
- Visit the link below to download
- Click on “Download”
- Double click on the set up downloaded.
- Follow further instructions to install this free check codec on your PC.
Codec Checker is an excellent tool to examine all audio and video files to check out resolution, bit rate and much more. It also guides you about required codecs for playing a audio or video file.
You must check out and try it yourself.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows XP / Windows Vista (32/64) / Windows 7 (32/64)
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: