Desktop Lighter is a free software to adjust screen brightness. This freeware resides in your system tray. When you double-click the system tray icon of this freeware, it displays a a small slider using which you can adjust the screen brightness. Click the bar and drag it upward or downward for adjusting brightness.
This freeware to adjust screen brightness even allows you to enable the keyboard shortcut for controlling screen brightness. For controlling brightness using the keyboard, you need to press Ctrl+ <,>. You can even enable this freeware to remember last settings, so that whenever you launch this freeware it remains in the same settings as adjusted by you earlier.
Brightness fader used for adjusting brightness can be switched between large and small, as per your preference.
Key Features Of Desktop Lighter To Adjust Screen Brightness:
- User-interface is simple and straight-forward.
- Small in size, and completely free software to adjust screen brightness
- Easily change screen brightness by just using the slider.
- Change screen brightness by using Keyboard shortcuts.
- Automatic start with Windows start-up.
- “Remember last settings” option.
- Make the brightness fader large or small.
Also, check out free software to add watermark to images.
How To Download And Install Desktop Lighter To Adjust Screen Brightness:
- Visit the homepage of Desktop Lighter and Click the “Download” button.
- An exe file will be downloaded into your computer.
- Run the application exe and follow further step by step installation instructions.
You would also like to check out free software to know internet usage.
Desktop Lighter offers an easy way to adjust or control screen brightness of your monitor with the help of a slider. Download Desktop Lighter for free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: