Modern New Tab Page is a free chrome extension that adds highly customizable and elegant live tiles to your traditional new tab page. It basically transforms your Chrome’s new tab page into beautiful live tiles that seems to have a smooth and easy to use interface. These live tiles directly offer you Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, and other web services. Not only that, it allows you to launch any site into the live tiles and enables you to display the latest news of your favorite websites using RSS.
Modern New Tab Page provides live tiles that occupies a single or double space of the tab. It provides you live updates enabling you to arrange the tiles according to your desire just by dragging them away from here to there. This Chrome extension provides you shortcut for bookmark and recently closed tabs, so that you can easily access the particular browser. It can be installed easily just by using the link that we have provided to you at the end of this article.
How To Use And Customize Live Tiles To Chrome’s New Tab Page?
Modern New Tab Page serves to be an appropriate solution to those who want something useful in their browser’s new tab page. Once done with the installation process you can open a new tab in your browser, and the magic begins!
You will find live tiles on the new page that will direct you to various websites like Facebook, Gmail, Outlook, Polygon, YouTube and many more. These tiles also provides RSS feeds from these web services so that you are updated with the latest news. You can modify the tiles sizes or remove any particular tile from the page. You can even drag them form one place to another, if you wish to have an organized new tab page.
If you don’t wish to remove, then you can simply set the tile just by hitting the edit button, where you can customize the tile configurations using various features mentioned below:
- Site name: Allows you to enter the name of the website.
- Site URL: Needs to provide the address of the website so that as you click the tile, it directs to that particular website.
- RSS: It manages the live functionality of the tile, as it provides you latest news of your favorite website. Here you need to enter the address of RSS feed.
- Tile color: It customizes the background color of the tile.
- Font color: It enables you to set the color of the font that provides you latest information.
- Tile image: It helps you to upload the tile image using three useful options.
Modern New Tab Page provides you shortcut for bookmark located at the bottom right corner of the page, so that you can easily access any particular browser whenever you wish.
Recently closed tabs shortcut is located next to it, as it facilitates you to open any closed tabs that you closed recently.
The appearance of the new tab page can be managed by clicking on more options. It provides you 26 color themes and apply any theme among them that you desire.
Features Of Modern New Tab Page:
- Its compatible with Google Chrome web browser
- It transforms your Chrome’s new tab page into user friendly interface
- Enables you to Add/Remove any particular live tile
- Size of the live tile can be increased or decreased
- Provides you all the customizable settings of tile configurations
- Enables you to view the latest news of your favorite websites using RSS
- Allows you to manage number of live tiles on your new tab page
- Provides you options along with links to access bookmarks and recently closed tabs directly from the new tab page
- Lets you modify background images and customize color
- Offers you tile configurations along with various custom features
My Opinion For Modern New Tab Page:
Modern New Tab Page provides you useful and highly customizable new tab page. It is a treat to all those who wish to have all in one simple and easily configured new tab page. It makes you feel “You are the Boss”, so why not grab this ultimate and highly customized new tab page.
Modern New Tab Page can be grabbed from here.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Google Chrome
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: