MDB Viewer Plus is a viewer and editor for opening Microsoft Access MDB and Accdb database files. No installation is required to run this freeware, though the only prerequisite is Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC). Accdb is the new format of the original MDB file. MDB Viewer Plus is written to provide a quick and easy way to open, view, edit, filter, sort, import to, export from, modify and search MDB and Accdb files.
Opening MDB and Accdb Files :
MDB Viewer Plus supports the opening of both MDB files and Accdb files. It can also handle workgroup files (MDW) by specifying by appropriate options in the open menu. Frequently used files can be associated with the MDB Viewer Plus for easy access. If you are using specific MDB or Accdb file, you can create a shortcut on your desktop to MDB Viewer Plus and specify the MDB file as a runtime parameter.
Features of Free MDB Viewer:
- Table view and edition of MDB and Accdb Files
- Support for Standard search
- Filtering / sorting records by fields
- Record view and Record count
- Query – standard SQL select statements
- Table Info (field types) plus printing of structure and Table Types
- No installation required (Provided MDAC already installed as part of Windows)(Works on most systems)
- Exports to TXT, HTML, XML, DBF, XLS, WKS, RTF and PDF
- Import from CSV, DB,DBF,MDB,ADO,ADT,DAT,HTM,XL,WAB and VCS, TXT,Doc,XLS,WK1,WQ1,SAV.
- Supports Access 2007 Accdb files (Provided “Microsoft Office Access database engine 2007″ is installed)
- Unicode compatible
- Support for creation of new/blank database
- Create / rename / delete table
- Options to set / change / remove password
- Support for Workgroup Files (MDW)
- Add / remove / rename fields from your table.
- Display related child table link to the parent table.
How to Use free MDB Viewer:
- Click ‘Open’ or ‘F2’ to open any MDB/ accdb file.
- You can enter any keyword for applying as a filter or to sort any list.
- You can use the Query button to query any string by clicking on the ‘Execute’ button, or you can export the query.
- The ‘Table Info’ button can be used to view information about the table by specifying its name and primary key. Standard options with capabilities like print are available. We may also delete or add rows or records.
- Other options include ‘Add Table’, ‘Add column’, ‘Print’, ‘Import’, ‘Add Child’, ‘Remove Child’ etc
Download MDB Viewer plus free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: