Update: This program is actually not free. We apologize for listing it as free.
AVS Video Editor is a
free video editing software that allows the user to edit, move , split, merge, rotate, cut and trim videos effortlessly. Video editors are required to edit and add effects to the videos , in order to make them more concise and specific. This free video editing tool is one such editing tool that comes with a number of features and tools that enable the user to add a number of effects and edit the videos effortlessly.
free video editing application comes packed with a number of inbuilt features and options, making the editing process extremely simple. The user can add subtitles, change the resolution, mix videos, insert menus, all with simple mouse clicks.
The Minimum System Requirements are:
- CPU: Intel / AMD processor compatible at a minimum clock speed 2500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher.
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- Display: 32-bit color depth
- CD recorder: for importing media files from CD
- DVD recorder: for importing files from DVD and creating / burning a Video DVD
- Video capture device: required for capturing the video.
- A standard Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX version 9.0c or higher.
- A user account with Administrative rights for program installation and activation
- Internet connection to activate the software before use.
Windows 7 would require a compatible sound card and a minimum RAM size of 1.5 GB.
Some of the Remarkable Features of AVS Video Editor are:
- Multiple Format support: AVS Video editor supports almost all popular media formats including AVI, MP4, DVD, MOV, MKV, 3GP, VOB to name a few among many others. The user can edit and save the videos in any of the formats supported, which gives great flexibility to the user.
- Storage options: A number of storage options for the edited videos are available. The user can store the final videos in any format of his choice. The videos can be stored on optical disks like CD/ DVDs when a DVD burner is available.
- Comprehensive Editing functions: AVS editor comes loaded with features using which a number of effects can be added. Videos can be rotated, mixed, merged and even text comments and sub-titles can be added. The user can select from as much as 300 Video effects and transitions available and all this can be done with simple mouse clicks.
- Edit Blu-Ray and HD videos: Editing HD and Bluray videos , opening them on the editor and adding effects to these videos in High Definition, saving them in various formats and even burning them to Bluray disks is possible. Integrated Video Caching technology makes this process faster and simpler.
- Capture and Share the Videos: Capturing and sharing videos using the Web, VHS cameras, saving them to hard disks, burning them to optical disks etc., can be done. This makes the process of creating Video tutorials, simpler. These videos can also be shared on popular Social Networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter and hosting websites such as Youtube and Flickr.
- Multi Language support and intuitive interface: This editor software can be used in the language of user choice, since support for multiple languages is available. The intuitive interface and user friendly features make the software easy to use. Even a beginner would find it easy to edit videos, save them on disks and share them online.
All these features make AVS Video Editor a one of a kind software to use to edit, save and share videos effortlessly. Download AVS Video Editor and start editing, splitting, trimming, moving, merging and rotating your videos easily.
AVS Video Editor is available on avs4you.com and it can be downloaded for free. The size of the installer is about 140 MB and it can be run on various Windows Operating system versions including Windows 7, XP and Vista.